2017/2018 Rebranded twinkas favors old members and encourages new ones

2017/2018 Rebranded twinkas favors old members and encourages new ones. The new structure now for all GD (PH) is that there will be a commitment payment of 20% first then 80% later. Meaning as against the whole method where you’ll pay d full amount at once, now you’ll be required to pay 20% as commitment fee then the 80% balance later. However for those that has old money (note naira account not old packages), you don’t have to pay the 20% again.

Twinkas will pay 20% of your GD which will be deducted from your old money. (This is known as loyalty payment). So all you’ll be required to pay is the remaining 80% balance. For example, if you have 100k as old money and u want to GD 50k now, 20% of 50k will be paid for you from your old money (100k), meaning you’ll only pay 40k while your old money is reduced to 90k i.e. 100k – 10k, that’s how old money will be settled.

However, at star rank 3 you’ll also be entitled to 5% or 10% of your old money. This is in addition to the fact that 20% of your GD will be paid from your old money If 15% of your old money is less that your current GD you’ll get 5% addition from your old money, and if 15% of your old money is equal or greater than your current GD you’ll get 10% addition from your old money. For example, if you have 500k old money, 15% of 500k = 75k. If your current GD is less than 75k you’ll get 5% from your old money in addition, but if your current GD is equal to greater than 75k you’ll get 10% from your old money in addition. Note that this is only applicable at star rank 3 and above. This is how old money is Proposed to be settled.

Single Account steps

*Login to your Twinkas account
*scroll down and click Resellers panel
Click on the menu link “Twinkas Single Account”
Read and accept the terms by clicking on the “Send Profile to Rebranded Portal”.
That’s all for single account

Second phase
Steps to convert package to money
*Log in to the main account
*Scroll down and click Resellers panel
*Click on package to money converter
*Click convert
That’s all

Why is the maximum GD at 50k?

To control the influx of cash, we should note that first GD max is 50k, Second GD max is 250k while the third GD max is 500k. Note that Twinkas is now 40% not 100%, very sustainable system. You’re to login to rebranded portal to create GD not private portal or resellers panel and don’t forget your 4digit activation pin is required before you can GD successfully.
The anticipation is high, Please be reminded this is not fastest finger. Someone who GD after you might be matched to pay while your own GD is pending, It all depends on when the system finds a RD that matches your GD before you will be matched. Please be guided!

Twinkas Anniversary

Twinkas is welcoming all and sundry. To celebrate her 1 Year anniversaries, they are declaring fourteen days (14) and 70% of Return of Investment (ROI) instead of 21 Days and 40% Return of investment, which will end 31st December 2017.

Also Read>>> How to recover your MMM money

Comments

  1. Innocent Ugwu says:

    Innocent Ugwu is my name I sent a message now please reply me by email

Speak Your Mind

*